Monday, 25 November 2013

Inspiration



The video above is a music video for the song "I'm His Girl" by Friends. I found this video very interesting because throughout the video, they keep the vintage video effect, making it look old, which is what we were looking for when making our music video. The video also has no link to the lyrics whatsoever. The lyrics tell the story of the girl sticking with her boyfriend even if he is insulting. The video just features the lead singer walking around with a boombox and performing with her band.





The video below is a music video for Radiohead's Street Spirit. This is one of my personal favourite music videos because I love the contrast of speed in the video. The speed of the video matches with the pace of the song. I could add this idea to my music video because I want to change the speed of the music video, depending on the mood and the situation the character is in in the narrative e.g. slow motion when she is hallucinating.


No comments:

Post a Comment